Notice of Public Rights Under Title VI – Section 5310 Grantee
- Northeastern Center, Inc. operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin in accordance with Title VII of The Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes they have been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with the Section 5310 grantee.
- For more information on the Section 5310 grantee’s civil rights program and the procedures to file a complaint, contact Northeastern Center’s Section 504 Coordinator- Human Resources Dept, 220 S Main Street, Kendallville, IN 46755 or call (260)347-2453.
- A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal Transit Administration by filing a complaint at: The office of Civil Rights, Attention Title VI Program Coordinator, East Building, 5th Floor-TCR 1200 Jersey Avenue, SE Washington, DC 20590
- If information is needed in another language contact: (260)347-2453
- Si necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto: (260)347-2453
No person shall, on the grounds of race, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, veterans status, ability to pay, GINA or sexual orientation be excluded from participating in, be denied the benefit of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity of Northeastern Center, Inc.
Northeastern Center, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug Free Workplace.